2009 C63 in the UAE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 C63 in the UAE

Hey folks, name’s Alex. I have a 09 w204 C63, Japanese import to the UAE 6 months ago with clean history and just 64,000km on the clock. So far it’s been a beauty to have, daily driven. Full cat delete, drop in filters and tuned. Chassis stiffened up via ultra racing’s chassis brace kit as well as strut bars front and rear.

I have a full prefacelift prior design black series body kit to go on it, that project will start soon enough. I’ll document the build and post on Instagram ADUAE_C63. I also have a custom suspension kit coming in from GAB suspension soon enough too.

Future plans include a supercharger, long tubes, a unique stand-alone ECU, Cf drive shaft and a further few other bits and bobs. Hopefully it all comes together nicely and it’s a bit of unique build, certainly will be on the roads here.

I’ll probably finish it in satin white with a little bit of flair, but that’s yet to be confirmed. Other option will be changing to black with gold to compliment.

Will compile a build thread here and maybe on MBworld once I get everything together.

Alex.
    My C63 on our AMG UAE club meet

Hey Alex, thanks for joining and welcome to the forum! Feel free to create a build thread in the “Strictly AMG” section.

Comment

What’s up Alex nice ride

Comment

Working...
      X